Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hump Day HaHa: The Tooth (Fairy)

                                                                                                            FreeDigitalPhotos

Been a busy last week or two, what with all the school work and alleged illegal cock fights taking place the parking lot, and I'm feeling pretty drained.  Luckily for me and the five people who may read all this, posting on here in attempts to show the world my writing skills or lack there of is a soothing break, so here we are.

This week's Hump Day HaHa (something I hope to do weekly) is a scathing reveal of the truth behind the tooth fairy and her savvy business ventures as she rids the world of tiny bits of calcium for the sake of a child's financial gain.  Written and starring Matt Deanie and Josh Sharp, it gave me a bit of a chuckle, which probably means you'll hate it.  Regardless, enjoy, and happy Wednesday, you sexy beast.

(YouTube is being a bitch, so here's a link.  Hate me later for it.)
The Truth about the Tooth (Fairy)

No comments:

Post a Comment