Friday, November 8, 2013

Funny Music Friday: ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN FOX



DON'T CLICK THAT VIDEO JUST YET!!  Hold up just for one.  Damn.  Second.  That video, in case you haven't figured it out, is the drug-induced furry orgy that comes with Ylvis' "What Does the Fox Say?" international hit.  If you've heard the song before, and I'm sure most of you have, you know it's catchy flow and weird lyrics will stay in your head until the blood comes rushing from your nose.  Hell, I'm hearing them right now, and all I can't think of his stabbing air holes in my skull until the noise escapes.



The song is, clearly, an international success, gaining nearly 200 million YouTube hits in just over two months while Ylvis has gone on to perform for the likes of Jimmy Fallon on Late Night.  Its the new cultural phenomenon, the Euro-jokey successor to "Gangnam Style" (fuck, now that's in my head), and it even has its own Halloween Lights video portrayal, the highest standard of modern America's visual representation of "art:"

If he were alive, this would probably Salvador Dali's house

The problem, for me at least, is that I'm tired.  So, so tired of learning about what the fucking fox says.  It was fun the first 5 millions times I heard it online and in my nightmares, and it was fun when white girls in Ugg boots would prance around doing the dances at tailgates, Natty Light in hands.  But no more.  So here I come to try and fill your life with other funny, but catchy tunes available to the open public.  WARNING: Video contains graphic but glorious violence, video game references, sweet and groovy music, and a ninja.  I introduce to you "Best Friends Forever," by the ever awesomely-awesome Ninja Sex Party:



Awesome.  Ninja Sex Party, the sexiest, jammiest  rock band this side of the fucking equator is composed of Danny SexBang and Ninja Brian, have to save the day and possibly your mental health.  And yes, that was a grown man in Pikachu costume, so how could you NOT love everything in this?  They have more songs, and I may get to their cultural and sexual importance to the rest of the world, but, for now, allow this to wash away the taste of "Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow" from your luscious mouths. 
You're welcome, America.

No comments:

Post a Comment