Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Welcome... I think? Probably



Hello, and welcome to The Suave Idiot, your guide to...well, hmmm, that's a good question, actually.  Honestly, I'm not quite sure yet.  I honestly just wanted to write some more here and there, but have never had just one thing to talk about.  Can't say I've figured out what I'm going to blog about here, but I will tell you this: it's all in the name of humor.

The world needs to laugh more.  Everyday, we all spend so much time being so serious with life as we have to, going to our jobs and doing our paperworks and taxes or whatever, sometimes, we forget to chuckle a bit.  I know I do, at least.  So here I go trying to get a smile, a smirk, even a small "what an idiot" as you grin at something ridiculous.

As far as I see it, I have way too many interests into way too many random things, so a lot of this may be trial and error until I find something to focus on.  I've had some fun ideas here and there, so we will see what works and what doesn't.  Until then, if you're reading this, I want to thank you for stopping by and taking a moment to join me on my strange writing adventure.  Now go read a beer, or drink a book, or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment